Kassidy has her third tooth! And #4 isn't far behind. I can feel it. So we have the two bottom ones showing up on January 5 and February 3, and the first top one on February 16. I'm a little nervous about the top teeth. There is no tounge to protect me. : ) But so far, so good.
She's now on her third cold. Seven months old (almost!) and three colds. Poor little lady. At least this one isn't as bad as the last.
Kassidy is bringing out her tiger cat. She has listened to me 'growl' at her for many months, and now she has started. I like to say to her "Raaarwwwrrr! Tiger Cat!" and yesterday she started doing that same Raaaarwwwrr! back to me. It made me laugh.
I had a sucky moment at Costco the other day. I was in the checkout and a couple of employees said "Ohhh! look at the pretty baby!". I looked up and smiled. I watched them for another minute after that and saw one of them place their hand over their mouth and whisper to the other while looking at my baby. I know they weren't doing anything to be mean, but it brought out MY tiger cat. I got all defensive. I didn't do anything, but I felt very protective. I've had a lot of people ask me about her cast, but this was the first instance of me seeing people whisper about it.
I CAN'T WAIT for this Wednesday, Kassidy's appointment with Dr Dick!!
Christmas and New Years 2015
10 years ago




1 comment:
All the best tomorrow, we'll be thinkig about you guys.
Post a Comment