Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 12, 2007

birthday weekend

What a fun weekend! Daddy celebrated his 29th birthday on Friday. Me and Kassidy took him to Japanese Village for lunch. It was a hit. Happy birthday, Dan!



Saturday was more birthday celebrating. We went to Dan and Jodi's for lunch and ice cream cake. Yum! We celebrated Grandpa Gimpy's birthday (Feb 14) and Jodi's birthday (Feb 25). I don't have any pictures from that event, but I do have some more of Kassidy. (Of course!)

Her new favourite thing to do is to look at the world upside down.


Jena, I think you'll like this hat.


Singing.


Playing with her octopus.

2 comments:

BethJoy said...

Aww that picture of her singing reminds me of sunday morning. She was singing to us in the nursery. It was so cute!

Jodi said...

I love the picture of her singing, and then her eyes whilst playing with the octopus! haha. I have a great picture of Kassidy riding bareback at the whole birthday she-bang... I'll send it your way. ; )