I was so happy to wake up to a fresh sprinkling of snow this morning. It's still coming down hard as I write this. On days like this I feel so 'full'. Content. I love living on our acreage. I can't imagine living anywhere else. And to think that when we bought this place I was so aprehensive (having grown up a city girl, next to 7-11's and malls). Here is a picture of what I saw when I looked out my kitchen window:
Now, you really didn't think I'd post without talking about Kassidy, did you? : )
She got a second tooth on the weekend! Sprouted up right next to the first one.
She is getting so CHUBBY! Here are a couple of chubs pictures I took of her this weekend:




4 comments:
CHEW AND FIRECRACKERS?!?!!?
LOLOLOLOL!!! Nope, didn't have to be there for that one... that's hilarious. Especially since it was probably a serious comment. That's hilarious!
Chew and Firecrackers... who knew?
Love the Chub... so cute!!!!
This entry makes me so happy for you. I love your acreage too. It's so beautiful. And I'm glad that you and chubby little Kassidy are home day in and day out to enjoy it. : )
Wow the backyard you have! it goes on and on!! I'd love to come out and see your acreage some day. I'd love to live somewhere like that, but my job kind of depends on being in the city, having a day home! logan and Kassidy are now tied on teeth!
Post a Comment