At a play date on Thursday. With her little friend Rayna. You can see that Rayna doesn't have much hair so was having a good time pulling Kassidy's.
Here is Kassidy, Rayna and Jenna.
She's still scared of the bath, but I know it will come in time. She's more sensitive right now too. She gets scared easily and is crying more. It must be a big adjustment for her being out of the cast. I figure it will take about a week until she's used to this, and hopefully she'll not need surgery (and therefore a cast again) because that just gives her more things to adjust to again. Thank goodness babies don't remember.
A friend mentioned on a post that it's the little things we take for granted, and it's so true. Right now I'm enjoying rubbing her back at night. Burping her on her entire back instead of looking for a little spot by her neck where the cast isn't covering her. Feeling her belly. Picking her up by her arms instead of her legs. It's like having a newborn again for me, all these new things we get to do again. : )




2 comments:
I'm so happy for you and Kassidy!
(P.S. Sweet Shag Rug! ;) )
Such a sweet little lady. : ) And such sweet chubby little lady legs. I celebrate with you : )
Post a Comment