Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 22, 2007

dadadadadada

Oh yes, Kassidy can speak! She started dadadada on Friday. Dan heard it too. She obviously doesn't connect dada with Dan, but it's still wonderful to hear. I said dadadada back to her and it was like I told her the funniest joke in the world. She laughed and laughed.

Oh, but I have things to write about other than my daughter. Wow!

We had a wonderful weekend. My parents came to visit. Saturday night we had the family over for dinner and it was a blast. My sister Crystal with her husband Robin and two of her three kids came, along with my brother Danny and his wife Jodi and their two chitlens. We ate ham. We talked. We laughed. 2 and 3 year olds found mischief to get into. Babies went to bed. Adults drank wine and talked real estate. : )

Jodi and I have started working out at Millenium Place in Sherwood Park in the evenings after her son Isaac and my daughter Kassidy have hit the hay. It's been both a good workout and a good bonding experience. We sweat away on the cross trainer, do a few weights, and then hit the track for a walking cool-down session. I love it. Working out was my thing "back in the day". It feels good to get back into it.

I'll leave you with a picture of my fairey princess. I got her this onesie today. : )

1 comment:

Jodi said...

The feeling is mutual, my friend. : ) On all of the above. ; ) Who knew 12 years ago we could make those claims today? Happy to do so.

I feel bad we didn't get out tonight... and then that I didn't drag my lazy butt out to go myself; I guess the company is a big deal for me!!

Here's to Kassidy's dadadada. Enjoy it to the nines.