The 'castless' picture was taken December 13. I think that was the day before her first cast was put on because I let her have a free day of not wearing the diaper splint. (I didn't do that all the time - only because I knew she was getting a cast the next day). : )
Welcome to Ayers Acreage! Home to me, my husband Dan, and our wonderful daughter, Kassidy. Oh and two pain-in-the-butt-but-we-love-them-anyway cats, and one very large Brutus dog, our protector! (Oh yeah, and a fish.)
3 comments:
When was that older picture taken, it was before her casts obviously.
6 months wow!!
The 'castless' picture was taken December 13. I think that was the day before her first cast was put on because I let her have a free day of not wearing the diaper splint. (I didn't do that all the time - only because I knew she was getting a cast the next day). : )
Happy 6 months, little lady. : ) You're such a joy to have in our lives. Wishing you many more celebrations and love. : )
Post a Comment