I love this look. Whenever Kassidy is concentrating on something (in this case it's the camera bag) she purses her top lip and puts it in this kind of rounded shape. Cute now, but I hope she grows out of it. Can you imagine her, 15 years old, writing an exam with this look on her face? Ha! I know she will, but it's funny to imagine that she won't. I want her to start heavy breathing when she's doing this. Then it would REALLY make me laugh!
Night time is my favourite. She loves going to bed, so we always have fun. I 'eat' her ribs, arms and fingers and she giggles in glee. Every time she hits a new milestone: smiling, cooing, laughing....I think "it can't get any better than this" but then she does something new and I am amazed once again.
Her favourite book right now is "Skidamarkink! I Love You". We got it out of the library. I think I'm going to have to buy it because today, when I opened it up and started to read, she gave a HUGE grin and looked up into my eyes. Even gave a little squeal of excitement.




1 comment:
That is a great face!
She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment