Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 14, 2007

twinkle toes


I couldn't resist. I bought these socks for Kassidy over the weekend. They rattle when they shake. Aren't they adorable?

I had a very strange moment this evening. We were in the garage and Dan was holding Kassidy. A nice song came on the radio and Dan started to dance with his daughter. At that moment I had a flash to Kassidy and Dan dancing at her wedding. Wow. I didn't tell Dan that flashed across my eyes. I have a feeling he saw it too though. : )

4 comments:

Chrissy and Brian said...

Those are cute socks.
Missed you at church yesterday.

Jodi said...

Oh what a priceless moment! My breath just got caught up in my chest reading about it. : )

And her socks rock.

BethJoy said...

Ditto, missed you at church!

Van Doodles said...

LOVE the socks....